The Website uses temporary cookies, which are files that Your web browser puts on Your system when You visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by Us for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and to improve the quality of Our Services (which is explained in greater detail below).
We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of Our Services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- (i) recognize You when You visit our Website/platform;
- (ii) make Your interactions with Our Services/Website/platform faster and more secure;
- (iii) enable the functionality of Our Services and providing you with features, insights and customized content in conjunction with Our plugins. We also use these technologies to remember information about Your browser and Your preferences;
- (iv) customize Your experience on Our Services;
- (v)show relevant advertising to You more effectively; and
- (vi) help Us learn more about how well Our Services/Website and plugins perform in different locations.
These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the "clear cookies" functionality of Your browser to ensure such clearing/deletion, since it is impossible for Us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of Your system.
The information We collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties
Sujin Balakumaranon June 12, 2019 at 5:16 pm
I was also lucky to find a great teacher who is modern and practical. When I asked his permission to be a teacher, he said “Lets be friends…!!” I still cannot take out that first interactions from my thoughts.
Soulvedaon June 13, 2019 at 10:38 am
Hi Sujin, you are lucky. You seem to have found an interesting teacher.