Welcome to Soulveda forums!
We love hearing from you and we love how eager you always are to share your thoughts with us. Your participation makes us a few shades richer. However, since this is a space full of diverse minds and cultures and we each view the world the way we do, we have an onus to keep this space harmonious. To achieve this we can observe a few subtle guidelines. For your convenience we are listing a few points below.
- Only registered members can participate, post a question or share an opinion. Personal interactions build strong bonds.
- Be amicable. Sometimes we can agree to disagree.
- Let’s refrain from posting ads or any other inappropriate content. No one likes being spammed.
- Soulveda is a community for all ages. Let’s keep our comments clean and our language discerning.
- Please remember that all conversations are moderated.
Together let’s try and make the Soulveda experience an enriching one.
For questions/feedback feel free to mail us at email@example.com