Date of publication of current version: 05.06.2016
- ‘Soulveda’ is an online spirituality-wellness magazine, which acts as a platform for discussions and interactions on various aspects of spirituality with focus on well-being (“Website“). There are various discussion / chat forums on the Website, each forum pertaining to a specific spirituality/ well-being topic (“Community“).
- We shall be entitled to add, to vary or amend any or all these guidelines at any time and the User shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment is incorporated into these guidelines, and such amended guidelines are published on the Website.
2. Community participation guidelines
- While participating in the discussions (either by submitting/ posting comments/ suggestions/ opinions/ feedback etc.) (“User Participation“), the User agrees and acknowledges that:
- The User Participation shall not contain any confidential information or is not in violation of any third party right including intellectual property rights;
- The User Participation shall not be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or is otherwise inappropriate as under Applicable Law;
- We are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, regarding the User Participation;
- We reserve the right to use or disclose such User Participation for any purpose, in any way, as We deem fit;
- By posting/ submitting User Participation, the same shall become our intellectual property without any obligations including but not limited to any compensation or consideration, express or implied to the User.
- The User further agrees and acknowledges that:
- We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the validity, accuracy, or reliability of the User Participation on the Community;
- We shall not be liable for any loss or direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the User due to any reliance placed by any person on the User Participation on the Community;
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whatsoever, in the event the User Participation, violates Applicable Law;
- We shall not be liable if (i) the User posts any untrue/ false content; and/or (ii) the content posted by the User violates Applicable Law or contains material errors, or is (or could be subject to a claim that it is) defamatory, obscene, invades the right of privacy, or infringes any right of any person or entity;
- The opinions expressed by the User(s) or the content shared/ posted by the User(s) on the Community, does not reflect our opinion or view on the subject matter of discussion and We shall not be responsible for the opinions or views expressed by the User(s) on the subject matter of discussion;
- The opinions expressed by the User or the content shared by the User does not plagiarize any third party’s content by representing that opinion/ content has been created/ authored by the User;
- The User shall not spam the Website/Community or send malicious links, viruses, trojans etc. on the Website/Community;
- If You are dissatisfied or harmed by discussions on the Community, Your sole remedy shall be to terminate Your account with Us.
- We shall take all possible efforts to constantly moderate the Community. However, we shall not be liable for any opinions expressed/ content posted on the Community.
- We reserve Our right to change, supplement, alter or remove any opinion expressed/ content shared on the Community by a User, as We deem fit, without any prior notice to such User and without assigning any reasons for the same.
3. Failure to abide by the guidelines herein
- In the event We notice or it is brought to Our notice, and We are fully satisfied, that a User has violated the guidelines provided herein, We reserve the right to:
- Remove their User Participation/ opinion expressed/ content shared on the Community; and/or
- Block or terminate the profile of such User from accessing the Website and/or the Community.
- We further reserve our right to all other available remedies for such violation/ breach, against such User, under Applicable Law.