- This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- This Website is owned, registered and operated by N. Ranga Rao & Sons Private Limited (“Company“), a private limited Company, incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at B. No. 52, 1553, N.R House, Vanivilasa Road, Mysore – 570 004.
- The Company has published an online spirituality-wellness magazine (“Magazine“) which acts as a platform for discussions and interactions on various aspects of spirituality with focus on wellbeing (“Services“).
“Authority” shall mean any national, state, provincial, local or similar government, governmental, regulatory or administrative authority, branch, agency, any statutory body or commission or any non-governmental regulatory or administrative authority, body or other organisation to the extent that the rules, regulations and standards, requirements, procedures or Orders of such authority, body or other organisation that have the force of Applicable Law or any court, tribunal, arbitral or judicial body in India.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
Website – The Company hereby represents and warrants that –
- We are a duly registered private company as under the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
User – The User hereby represents and warrants that –
- The User shall provide accurate information and details at the time of registration
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Unless otherwise stated, All Content included on the Website and made available to the Users as part of the Service, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, articles, blogs, quotes, data compilations, is the property of the Company, including the contents submitted by Guest Contributors or other similar Contributors is protected by the applicable intellectual property laws. The compilation of all Content on this Website is the exclusive property of the Company, and shall not be reproduced or used without express written permission from the Company. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any Content accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the Content of the Website in any way that affects the User’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. We reserve the right to terminate our engagement if We, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe that You are in violation of this clause.
- The Content available on or via the Website, are provided to You AS IS for Your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company reserves all rights, not expressly granted in and to the Website.
www.soulveda.com is the domain of the Company. The Website, including, but not limited to its graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names constitute trade dress of the Company. The Company is the sole and exclusive owner of the trademarks, domain names and trade dress. These shall not be used or reproduced without prior written approval from the Company, and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with the Company, in any manner that is likely to (a) cause confusion among Users or potential users; or (b) dilute the rights of the Company, or (c) to disparage or discredit the Company.
License and Warranty for Your Submission to the Website
- As between You and the Company, You own the content and information You provide to the Company, and You may request its deletion at any time. Additionally, You grant the Company a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyse, use and commercialise, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information You provide, directly or indirectly to the Company, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the Services, You submit to the Company, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to You or to any third parties.
- Any content or information You submit to Us is at Your own risk. By providing content or information to Us, You represent and warrant that You are entitled to submit such content and it is not confidential or not in violation of any law, contractual restriction or third party rights (including any intellectual property rights).
LIMITED PERMISSION TO COPY FROM THE WEBSITE
- The Company grants You permission to only access the Content made available on the Website for personal use and You agree not to, directly or indirectly, download, modify, alter, change, copy, publish, distribute or otherwise disseminate the Company’s Services, or any portion of it.
- You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for Your personal, non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- The User shall not be permitted to (i) resell or put to commercial use any information/Content made available on the Website; (ii) make any derivative use of the Website or its Content; and (iii) download or copy account information for the benefit of any third party.
- You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the Content/information/pages from the Website.
- No part of the Website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor shall any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from the Company.
REGISTRATION OF USERS
- All Users of the Website shall have access to all the Content available on the Website, without the requirement of registration with the Website. However, in order to be able to access the full functionality of the Website, such as sharing, commenting, and participation in online discussions a User must be registered with the Website.
- In order to avail the full functionality of the Website as mentioned above, You will have to open an account by completing the registration process by providing Us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You shall also choose a password and a user name for Your account (“User Account“). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account. By registering, You agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Website. Each registration is for a single individual User only.
- To access and avail the full functionality of the Services made available on the Website, You shall be asked to enter Your individual user name and password, as chosen by You during Your registration. However, the following shall not be permitted by the Company:
- Any other person sharing Your User Account
- Any part of the Website being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered as Users of this Website
- Access through a single account and password being made available to multiple Users on a network
- If the Company reasonably believe that a User Account is being misused in any manner, the Company shall reserve the right to cancel access rights to such Users immediately without issuing any prior notice.
- Furthermore, You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your User Account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorised use of Your User Account or any other breach of security. The Company will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using Your User Account. However, You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using Your User Account.
FRAUD AND IMPROPER CONDUCT
- You may only access the Website and use the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to Your use of the Services. You agree that You will not in any way:
- Interfere with the ability of others to use the Website
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a manner that adversely affects the other Users’ ability to use the Website or the Services
- Claim a relationship with or to speak for any individuals, business, association, institution, or other organisation for which You are not authorised to claim such a relationship
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website or Services
- Upload or post or use the service to transfer, any content or other material that contains or constitutes viruses, trojan or other code with malicious, disruptive and/or destructive features
- Upload or transmit, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc., on/through the Website
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any hardware or software systems or networks associated with the Website and the Services made available through the Website, or obtain any services or information not intentionally made available to You by the Company on or through its Website
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the account of any other User or entity, or otherwise interfere with any other User,s or entity,s use of the Website
- You shall not use any false or misleading information (e.g., false or misleading names, email addresses or URLs) when using the Website, including, without limitation, with respect to any identifying information for Your account, and all information that You provide must be accurate and correct, and You must update any changes to such information, so that it remains current
- You will not use any communication tool or other means made available on the Website to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about Users of the Website for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate Your access or use of the Website immediately, with or without any notice
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Website. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. We are providing these links only for convenience, and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by the Website, of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- The Website, the Services and each portion thereof are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable laws of India, We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Website, the Services and each portion thereof, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights.
- The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise with respect to, the Website or its Services. The Content made available on the Website is for Your general information and use only. The information/Content made available on the Website is subject to change without issuing any prior notice to You.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the Website, the Services or any portion thereof, by any person, including employees and contracted personnel of the Company.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Services it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. In particular, the operation of the Website may be interrupted due to maintenance updates, or system or network failures. In the event of interruption in provision of the Services due to the above mentioned reasons, the Company shall inform the User of the same, and shall disclaims all liability with respect to delay in provision of Services due to the same.
- We shall be entitled to add, to vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the User shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment is incorporated into these terms and conditions, and such amended terms and conditions are on the Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Phone: +91 (0)80 4125 4702
Address: 104/105, Parvati Plaza, Richmond Circle, Bangalore – 560025